Google Geocoding API error: You are over your quota.
6823 Washington St. New Port Richey, FL 34652
- Rent: $595.00
- Address: 6823 Washington St.
- County: Pasco
- City: New Port Richey
- State: FL
- Zip Code: 34652
- Residence Type: Condo/Apt.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baths: 1
- Square Feet: 850
Spacious 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom Duplex. Lawn Included! Pet Friendly!
- Tile and Wood Laminate Throughout Home – NO CARPET!
- Open Kitchen with Ample Cabinet Space
- Extra Storage Closets Throughout Home
- Spacious Bedroom
- Bathroom has Plenty of Counter Space
- Freshly Painted
- Fenced in Patio Area
- Basic Lawn Mowing Included (bush/tree trimming tenant responsibility)
- Walk to the waterfront- relax at the picnic areas or head downtown
•Walk to the waterfront - relax at the picnic areas or head downtown
•Basic lawn mowing included (bush/tree trimming tenant responsibility)
Please review the frequently asked questions/rental criteria below, then call us at 727-505-6517 for your tour!
When is the home available?
The home is available now!! Lease must start within 15 days of application approval. First full months' rent due at that time.
How much is your security deposit?
The security deposit is usually equal to one months rent and is due within 24 hours of application approval
Do you allow pets?
Full grown pet up to 20 pounds are OK. 1 pet Maximum. There is a $200 pet fee.
Where can I get an application?
You can fill one out online at: www.grgpropertymanagement.com/rentalapplication.aspx
What are the basic requirements?
•You must have great rental history
•No evictions - YES, we do check
•No money owed to an apartment community or landlord for ANY reason
•You have to have verifiable income
•We do a criminal background check and credit check ($40 application fee per adult)
* Once approved we require first months rent, security deposit and $95 processing fee)
•Net income must be at least two and a half times the rent
•Owner to perform 6 month inspection
•Sorry, No Section 8 and No Smoking in the home
Greenlee Realty Group a licensed Real Estate Brokerage
-Full grown pet up to 20 pounds are OK. 1 pet Maximum. There is a $200 pet fee.