There are two types of Maintenance Requests
Emergency Requests – call our office and if after hours call the emergency number
listed below. If you do not receive a call back within 30
minutes, please call again and speak your phone number very slowly
and clearly. If you do not receive a call back within an hour,
your request likely is not an emergency as defined below and you
will be called back the next business day. Emergency after hours number: 727-271-5649
Normal non-emergency requests – fill out our online form or fax us at
813-944-4950 or leave a message at 727-859-4373. If you are
like most residents you will be anxious to have your repair done.
Non-emergency repairs are scheduled and completed typically between
1 and 3 business days after the day you call. We will call
you and let you know which day we should be out. Sometimes,
we will not make the repair that day because of an emergency repair
that popped up, maintenance person became ill, or other normal delays.
You will receive a call the next day. Please do not leave
multiple messages. You will receive a call back on your maintenance
request within one business day.
Emergency is defined as: Anything relating to the property under the lease that
is threatening to life, health or the integrity of the property.
Following are some basic guidelines as to what constitutes a maintenance emergency.
- Fire: Call the Fire Department immediately.
- A/C Repair: By Florida Law, A/C repair is not considered an emergency. Also keep in mind it is very dangerous to try and fix an AC at night or in the rain due to the possibility of getting electrocuted. We do understand this can be extremely uncomfortable and we will schedule the repair on the day you call or the following day. Just like if you owned your own house, when it is hot there are a lot of AC’s out there breaking. You might have to wait for the AC tech to get to you after he finished 6 or 7 previous appointments.
- Heater Repair: If outside temperature is falling below 40 degrees.
- Pipe Broken: Turn off water valve to pipe or exterior water main until contractor arrives. We will respond very quickly to this.
- Broken Doorknob, Lock or Window: Only if it prevents Resident from properly securing unit. If temporary measures can be taken until business hours, resident should wait until regular business hours before contacting management.
- No Electricity: Only if there is no electricity and 1.) The Resident has called the electric company and found that they were not at fault. 2.) After Resident has checked all the breakers by flipping them ALL hard to the OFF position and then back on and reset all GFI circuits in the house. Partial outages do not represent an emergency! If a wall switch or outlet begins to smoke or smell remove all plugs and turn off switch if necessary call the fire department.
These are the basic calls that
may constitute an emergency. If you have a situation
other than these, which seems immediately hazardous, damaging or
detrimental, please call our office and ask for maintenance. If
after hours, our 24-hour answering service will answer your call. This will be a live person.
If you have not received a call
back with in 30 minutes please dial again to insure we received
the correct number. Those situations which are not an emergency
should be explained using our online form. Our voicemail is checked twice
a day during the week. Calls are returned usually the same
day but sometimes will be completed the next morning.
Non-emergency, routine maintanence
The following are not emergencies:
- No Hot Water, Clogged Toilet or Drain,
- Refrigerator out, oven not working and pest control. Small Leak in Toilet or Shower, Burner out in Stove,
- Broken Appliances
- Small water leaks that do not gush water all over the floor
Please feel free to use our online maintenance request form below
to submit any maintenance issues.